Sunday 30 November 2014

HAIRCUT FOR MY MOM

My mother’s name is savithri and she is a rapunel. She loves her hair so much and takes care of it very well. She has knee length hair and her hair is dark black color and is very very thick and her hair is in same thickness from her scalp to the ends. I always play with her hair without her knowledge when she sleeps and masturbates badly thinking like playing with her hair with her knowledge and cutting her hair little by little. I have a neighbor aunt called anitha and my mom and she are very thick and close friends. Mom trust anitha so much and anithas only trims my mom’s hair. mom trims her hair.She trims once in two months.anitha too have long hairs till her butt. I have not even got a single chance of seeing my mom getting her hair trimmed since she gets her hair trimmed when all are out but she doesn’t do it purposely but it happens so.
It was one Friday as my mom took head bath and was getting ready to go to temple. I was in home as it was my sem vacation. My mom asked am I not going anywhere outside? I asked why she said that usually I will go so asked. I said today going to rest in home. She asked can I give company to her to temple. I said ok and I too bathed and came. When I came I saw my mom combing her hair and just put a hair clip in the center of the whole length of her hair and asked me to get ready soon. I just left and got ready and went to temple with her and came home. Coming home she removed her clip and then made her hair into a hair bun and started to do her house hold works. Dad was out of town so me and mom had our lunch and she cleaned the kitchen and said me to sleep. I said I want to watch TV and said am not sleeping. She went to bed saying she feeling head pain so she going to sleep for some time. I said ok and was watching TV.
After few minutes I saw my mom’s hair clip which she removed few hours before coming from temple lying near the TV. I went near it and saw 3 hair strands in it. I just smelled it and it was aortic and it was clinic plus shampoo and I licked the hair clip and I was aroused and thought to play with her hair. I slowly went inside the bed room and found she was sleeping in the bed and she was lying in the edge of the bed and she have removed her hair bun and her hip length hair was hanging down the bed from her head. I want to snip her hair just like that and make it to fall on the floor. I slowly went near the bed and took a comb and then sat on the floor near her hair. I took her hair in my hand and smelled it and mu cock was fully erect and wanted to load my cum on her hair. 
Her hair was so soft and silky and I combed her hair with my fingers for some time and then took the comb and caught her hair in her half length tightly and then started to comb her hair from that half length so that I won’t pull her hair and will not wake her. I combed her silky hair for half an hour and then I sensed that she going to wake up so I moved out to hall and sat watching TV. Thank god in few minutes she got up and came to hall putting her hair in bun. Then we had coffee evening together and then we was watching a English movie in TV. She got up and went to the bed room removing her hair bun. I wanted to see her hair combing but don’t know how to enter the bed room. For my surprise she came in front of the mirror placed in the hall with a comb and started to comb her silky hair. It was awesome to see her combing her hair. I was able to hear the sound of the comb going through her hair. She combed her hair dividing her hair in the middle and took her hair front side and combed her one side for 5 minutes and then combed another side for 5 minutes and then pulled all her hair to her right side and combed her hair nicely and then pushed her hair backside and then combed her hair again. 
She left her hair loose and went outside. Usually she never goes like that and I could hear her closing our gate. So I went and peeped outside seeing where she was going. She went to nithas home and anitha came out and she spoke to mom for few minutes and went inside where as mom was standing front of her door. Then I saw anitha coming out and both came near anitha home gate and anitha got the comb and started to comb my mom’s hair and akshaya got gave the scissors to my mom. Their voices were audible to me. anitha said that “ akka we have very long hair for a long time. Why can’t we go for a short hair once? ” mom said that she likes her hair very much and she don’t want to cut short. anitha  forced my mom a lot to cut to mid length but my mom refused it and asked to cut 1 inch of her hair alone. After some 15 minutes of anitha combing my mom’s hair she cut 2 inches of my mom’s hair and it doesn’t made much difference.
 Then she combed the hair nicely and then mom got the comb and then she spoke to akshaya for some time and came to our home. I went to hall as if I don’t know where she went. Once mom came to our home I asked mom where she went? Mom said that she went to anitha’s home. I asked why? She said simply only and went front of the mirror. I don’t want to ask any more questions further so I kept quite. She just saw her hair nicely and then combed her hair and braided her hair and when she going to put the rubbed band to her hair she said 2 inch’s she have cut. I asked her what happened. Then mom said that she went to anitha’s home to get her hair trimmed. She said akshaya to cut 1 inch only but she have cut 2 inch’s. My cock got erect hearing mom talking about hair to me.
I asked mom to turn and she did. Seeing her hair I said that I don’t make any changes mom you have longer hair still. She smiled and said that anithaa always want to cut my hair short. I asked her why so? Mom said doesn’t know every time when akshaya trims my hair she says to get my hair cut short. I asked mom why you don’t go for short hair style mom. She asked why I want her to try short hair style. I said that since my childhood you having same hairstyle and for a change you can go for a short hair style na mom? Mom asked what I mean by short hairstyle. I said she needs to get her hair cut till her shoulders. Mom smiled at me and said anitha wants to cut my hair only till waist but you asking to cut till my shoulders itself eh?
I asked mom can I explain you the hairstyle. She said ok. I said I want your hair to be loose to explain it so shall I remove the braid? She said to explain with braid itself. I said then I won’t. She smiled at me and said ok to remove her braid and turned and stood showing her back to me. I saw her gorgeous hip length braid with neatly cut ends. I pulled the rubber band out and then I slowly loosened her hair and then fully loosened her hair. Then I took her front of the mirror and then divided her hair and put on her front side. Then I came front and asked how much anitha wants to cut? Mom caught her hair on both sides till her mid length and sad this much. I caught mom’s hair till her shoulders and said that I want you to cut your hair this much mom. Mom was shocked seeing the length I asked to cut. She said that she will try hip length itself but I said to cut till her shoulders and to try layer cut for the remaining hair. She asked what layer cut is. I know anitha can’t do that but I said to mom to say to anitha and she will do it. Mom said that she don’t know that all and then started to braid her hair and went inside the kitchen to do her works. My cock was leaking badly but my heart wants a result for my talks till now. I went inside the kitchen and I was amused to see my mom. 
There is a mirror in the kitchen and mom stood front of that and have pulled her braid front side and caught her braid and using her fingers she was cutting her hair from her shoulders and was seeing. I was seeing from the kitchen door and was smiling at her. Once she noticed me standing she smiled back and said that you ready for the cut? She said she will think about it. I said ok. Next day morning me and mom had our breakfast and I was watching TV and mom came to hall mirror with a bottle of hair oil and removed her hair bun and started to apply oil to her long hair. I asked mom what you have decided about the haircut. Mom said that she is scared that shoulder length haircut will suit her or not. I was happy hearing her reply. I said that surely layer cut will make you suit it. She said ok and asked which parlor to cut? I said that in parlor if you say shoulder length with layers they will cut till your chin length mom. Mom asked what to do? I asked her can I cut your hair mom please. She asked whether I know to cut hair in layers. I said yes. She asked me how in surprise I said that I have seen it in YouTube. 
She thought for a while and said that she is happy that first time in her life a boy is going to cut her hair. I smiled at her and asked when shall we cut? Mom smiled saying my boy wants to cut now itself eh? I smiled at her. She said that lets cut tomorrow as she will bath to her head. I too said ok that night I din sleep itself. I was thinking her itself and masturbated 3 times. Next day mom got up before me and for her surprise I got up at 6.30 itself and mom asked why I got up soon? I said I din feel sleepy. Then mom cooked breakfast for us and I noticed that her hair was in bun. Then we had our breakfast together and then she cleaned the kitchen and then said that she going to take bath. I said her to take bath for head. She asked why then she remembered about the haircut and said ok and smiled.
She came out taking bath after 15 minutes and she worshiped god for 15 minutes and then stood under the fan and removed her hair bun rolled with towel. Her hair was pulling me towards her to cut it. Her hair smelled beautifully and it was clinic plus shampoo she used. She wiped her hair nicely with towel and I was observing all what she was doing. When she saw me I suddenly turned watching TV as if I didn’t notice her. She called and turned and stood and asked is this wetness you need for cutting hair? I got up and touched her hair and I got shock in my body and my cock stood straight and I can’t control myself. I said the hair should be fully dried. She said then let’s cut after lunch and put a hair band in the center length of her hair and went inside.
I went inside bathroom and masturbated 2 times and then cme out. Noon we had our lunch and I noticed that her hair had dried completely. I was just waiting for her to call me. After cleaning the kitchen she said that she going to sleep. I said ok and she went to sleep. I was angry on her that why she can’t sacrifice her sleep for today still I didn’t show it out. By 4 evening she got up and there was only 2 hours left for 6 as my mom won’t cut her hair after 6 evening. Once she got up she brought a comb and stood front of me. Seeing her cock got erect. She said let’s cut my hair and where let’s cut nu. I said here it and I want you to sit in the chair. She asked why sitting all and she said she will stand and she said to cut like that itself. But I said that for cutting in layers I have to divide your hair so I want to see you top head so I want you to sit in the chair. She said ok and I kept the stool in the centre of the room and it doesn’t have back rest so it was nice to see her sitting in the chair. Then I removed the hair band in the center length of her hair. I got the comb from her said to mom that “mom am going to cut you knee length hair short. Thank you for letting me to cut mom”. Mom smiled and said you are my son and will do anything for your happiness. I asked her will you do anything for my happiness. She promised saying she will do it. I said ok and said that mom i want cut u r hair to short bob. She got confused. 
I started to comb her hair. There were so many tangles in her hair after some 5 minutes of combing all her tangles was removed and now it was easy for me to comb her hair. I combed nicely and said to mom that her hair is very nice and I liked it very much and said it’s so soft like silk. She said that so only she is growing her hair long. I smiled at her and said in few minutes all these silk will be on the floor. She too said yes and said to cut soon as she wanted to see her new hair style. I combed her hair and make her hair braid loosly from shoulders.mom asked why are u making braid.i said iwant keep your braid.she smiled and said ok.mean while i complete braiding and put band just below her hips.and i take few snaps of her braid for last time and got the scissors  and started to snip her braid .mom closed her eyes.i felt entire length of her braid It was so soft but very thick i put scissors at base of her braid and started cutting im in heaven I took 13 snips to cut that  her braid.finally the braid came off. I dropped that hair on her lap and said it’s your hair mom.mom take her braid her cutoff braid in her hands.
I combed her remaining hair and asked her to touch her hair. She pulled her hair and said that she have only shoulder length hair and she said is the haircut done? I said no. she said not to reduce anymore length instead to add layers to her hair. I remained about the promise she made few minutes before. She said that surely she will do anything for my happiness and asked what she wanted to so? I said that I wanted to see you in short hair style. She said that now she has short hair style only. I said I want to see you in full short hair style. She asked what you mean by short hair style. I said I want to see you in chin length hair style? She felt worried and asked why I want to cut that much short? I said I always wanted to see you in boy cut but you won’t allow for that so only I wanted to cut in chin length and begged her. She at last said ok and said to cut like bore all at once.
I said ok and combed her hair nicely and place the scissors in her chin and then asked mom shall I snip? Mom said yes. I started to snip and little by little her hair started to fall on her lap and in few minutes again her shoulder length hair came to chin length and once I finished I combed her short hair and said that she is looking cuter now. She smiled and went to the mirror and said it’s very new to her as she has not seen her like this. She then cleaned all her hair from the floor and throwed into the dust bin and went to akshaya’s home and akshaya was stunned seeing mom’s new hairstyle. After half an hour mom came to our home and I asked what akshaya said seeing the new haircut. Mom was happy saying she liked it very much and said mom looks more beautiful than before now. imom give her beautiful braid to me and said son keep this thanks for new hairstyle.inever grow my hair.
Mom felt little convinced now and she seemed happy

No comments:

Post a Comment